Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Farage bails out of politics

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 29/03/2021 17:37, Tim Streater wrote:
On 29 Mar 2021 at 16:54:53 BST, Fredxx wrote:

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-to-armageddon

First google hit for "osborne armageddon". You may recall
Osbourne was the Chancellor at the time, so in a position of
authority. If you believe the Guardian is an anti-EU
publication, please do say.

There is an excellent quote the-

Were those Vote Leave Conservatives who disagreed with his
analysis completely economically illiterate? "Absolutely,• he
said. "Gove + Boris + Duncan Smith + Leadsom = A plague of
half-wits.•

That simply goes to show his utter lack of judgement.

Why is it so difficult for you to accept that lies were told on both
sides? Are you so truly myopic?

Of course. He's been infantilised by being an EU "citizen".

I fully respect his views and political leanings.

However, when he stops showing his hatred towards others, his politics
of envy and can see the other side of the argument, we might all be able
to move forward.

Politics of envy, Fred? Please don't transfer how you view things onto
others.

I'm long retired and have made decent provision for that. I'm concerned
about the majority whose living standards will be badly effected by
Brexit. Job losses and so on. Not the very few who will benefit from it.
They are likely already rich enough.

--
*Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.