Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fog lights

In article ,
charles wrote:
Older cars (eg 1950s Ford Zephyrs, and very early pre-Aeroflow 1962 Ford
Cortinas) had flashing white indicators at the front, but I'm not sure
about the indicators at the back.

They should have had amber bulbs - my Cortina did from new.

The Cortina came after the regs had changed so new cars had to have amber
flashers. I reckon in the late 50s. The Z type MG Magnette changed from
trafficators to white and red flashers during its life. Use a combo relay
to use the brake lights as flashers. The fronts had twin filament bulbs.

--
*Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.