Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrocution

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:47:36 +0100, Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:

They do still use a type of electric shock machine. They sometimes call
them 'TENS' commonly available with a type sold on TV ads. (Think
cricketer). Idea is the controlled electric shocks, trigger local
muscles,
which also helps stimulate circulation and maybe use up fat in the body.

TENS was really produced for blocking nerves with a high freqenecy signal.

However, mine is adjustable to very low frequencies, and I use mine at
fairly high intensity, at 2Hz, to cause a tight muscle to flex
repeatedly. I was put on it by a nurse at the pain clinic, and it's
pretty well fixed the problem after doctors gave up (following X-ray and
MRI...)