Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default OT: Swiftqueue Covid vaccination bookings

Swiftqueue seem to have sprung up from nowhere to be a major player in
the Covid vaccine roll-out without and public information campaign
from the Government and/or NHS.

I've come across a few people who treated the invitations from
Swiftqueue with suspicion and one who rigidly awaited the "official"
invitation from the NHS, despite it meaning they had to travel to get
jabbed. It seems to have been left to the local NHS and authorities
to confirm there is an association.

Even the BBC (ok, no longer a good definitive source) make no mention
on their When will I get the vaccine" article at :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55045639

Today I've tried to find out more about Swiftqueue and there's not a
lot - not even a Wiki, just a bit on their own site.

Surely with the desire to encourage take-up then people should be
rushing to Swiftqueue and not be being suspicious of it and ignoring
it.

Have I missed something?

--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?