Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:28:02 -0400, Dan
wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working
with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means
people with sense enough to get vaccinated
will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much
because of the morons who won't get vaccinated.

Its unlikely that those who wont get vaccinated
will actually be a problem. It will be so few that
the virus will be stamped out regardless of them.

The most vaccine passports would do is allow
full mass events like that to be available sooner.

Businesses could then use this credential
to allow vaccinated persons admittance
to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.