Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default fog lights

In article , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes
On 27/03/2021 19:11, Rod Speed wrote:
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 27/03/2021 09:39, Chris J Dixon wrote:
alan_m wrote:

Both my factory fitted fog lights have front and rear dashboard
indications that they are on.

How easy is it to remember which symbol is for front and which is
the rear?

Chris

Although different colour indicators I don't use my fog lights
enough to know/remember which indicator is for front or rear.

Surely a big F and R or B should be obvious enough.

what about other languages they need a universal sign not letters

Watched a you tube film, on TSR2 recently. Apparently they had a
committee for cockpit design and they took days to agree lettering on
one particular switch. They had to change it in practice because the
pilots could never figure out wtf it meant.
--
bert