Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: ?Vaccinated Only? Sections Now In America

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:25:31 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 10:24:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 06:15:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:39:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:29:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 12:41:14 -0700 (PDT), marika
wrote:

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:16:10 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:38:58 -0500, Jim Joyce

wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:08:59 -0400, wrote:

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89
post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the
ones they
know about.

It's not clear to me what you're getting at. NPR says 130
million doses
have been administered, with 46 million people being fully
vaccinated.
With
that in mind, you seem to think it's significant that 89 people
still
got
infected after being vaccinated.

The very first sentence of your linked article says "Health
officials
report dozens of fully-vaccinated people have contracted
COVID-19 in
Minnesota, a development that wasnt unexpected." What part of
"a
development that wasn't unexpected" is confusing you? Did
someone tell
you
that any of the vaccines would be 100% effective? No, I don't
think
they
did.

Did any of those 89 people end up in the ICU? How many of them
died as
result of getting infected? What percentage of 46 million is
89? Maybe
those are some of the questions you should be asking. Not "why
are
masks
still being recommended." This stuff really isn't that hard.

To start with 89 people might just be the tip of the iceberg
since we
don't know how many people got infected and didn't go to the
doctor.
This was also one fairly small state.

Do not know

however, when you get a vaccine you are de facto infected because
they
introduce a small bit of the virus into the system which causes an
immune
reaction

perhaps you are referring to side effects rather than infection

By contrast, my friend who is 64 and lives in jersey got hers
quite a
while ago
no side effects

This is not that kind of vaccine. There is no corona virus in the
vaccine we are getting.

The infections are really new corona infections and predicted
in 5% or so who are vaccinated depending on which one you
get. Even assuming that is a pessimistic number and it is really
only 0.5% you are still talking about over a million getting
infected in spite of the vaccine..

But given that the vaccine eliminates severe disease and
turns the symptoms into those of a bad cold, no big deal.
No big deal until they infect someone who is not prepared to deal
with
the mutation they have been cooking up.

You're right, vaccines can't work because they are not 100% effective
and
viruses mutate. That's why we haven't been able to put down polio,
small pox,
diptheria, etc, right?
How much post vaccination transmission is there with any of those
diseases.

How much is there with Covid? The vaccines greatly reduce the number of
people who will be infected, that reduces transmission. The data is
continuing
to come in and it's ALL good.

I was alive in the 50s and nobody was wearing a "polio"
mask. Fauci says we will still be wearing masks after everyone is
vaccinated "into 2022".

I'd like to see the link to where he said that.

Top hit on google.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/21/polit...ntv/index.html

That says POSSIBLE, ****wit.