Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:00:48 -0400, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to
digest...
Snipped from another post

Not necessarily the SAME OIL just because it is blended and bottled
by the same company - but is LIKELY either the same or very close.
Even Shell and Mobil and Havoline make more than one kind of oil and
sell them under their own name and those of third parties. - they are
not all the same - - - -

It all depends on who specs what. Just like everything else. You want junk
we'll make junk, you want best we'll make the best, but pay the price.

Remember Sears: Good, better, best? I always thought their best was none too
good. And along came companion...

--
Tekkie