Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:38:15 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 03/28/2021 01:44 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
When I bought the Corolla I decided I was never going to fix another car
thing. At some point "I'm getting too old for this ****" becomes the
driving force.

I was thinking that a few weekends ago when I swapped the studs for
street tires. Then I realized I'd just covered my next gym day and could
skip it.

1. 40 yard farmer's walk with 2 tires -- 4 reps
2. Breaker bar curls -- 40 reps
3. Squats -- 8 reps
4. Pushups -- 4 reps
5. various cardio maneuvers
6. Probably did some crunches or situps along the way

That makes changing oil a piece of cake. 1 pushup to see if anything is
dripping.

Sounds very tiring to me. I'm glad I am not a farmer (the world is better off),
the livestock would be dead, the fields fallow, machinery in disrepair,
windmill jammed, no water and the door on the privy would be falling off it's
hinges.

--
Tekkie