Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:00:26 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 29/03/2021 15:44, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:02:38 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip more troll ****e

Livestock are not a higher being with the means to to understand
concepts.

You really are ignorant aren't you (and that's not abuse, that's the
truth!!!). Well, that or a *very* persistent troll (strange given how
much you don't want nor understand persistent file systems)?

Were your dogs asked for their consent before their genitals were mutilated?

You really ought to change the record as this particular strawman is
getting *really* tired.

Did the livestock that only exist for your pleasure, often being
killed whilst very young give their consent or want to do any of what
you put them though (including being castrated)?

Before we take on a rescue dog (to look after for the rest of it's
natural life), they are generally neutered by the rescue. We took the
dogs on on behalf of the rescue [1] so didn't generate the demand so
therefore didn't generate the need so *we* aren't the cause of the
problem.

You on the other hand generate the demand and so create the supply and
therefore *directly and in person* cause the mutilation, suffering
and death at an early age of all these innocent animals.

Trolls in glass houses ...

snip more troll ****e

Cheers, T i m

[1] The last dog we had (a lurcher) was never ours. He remained the
property of the rescue and we could (and were) inspected (randomly) to
ensure we were still looking after the animal in conditions they
considered acceptable. The dog lived a happy and enriched life with
his new 'pack' probably 10 to 20 times longer than most of the animals
you exploit were allowed to.

When he was old and became ill it was considered the best thing to do
to euthanised him. This was done gently and quietly with a lethal
injection. He wasn't stunned by being gassed, electrocuted or bolt
gunned to the had before having his throat cut and bled to death.

Before we took that final action we contacted the rescue for their
authority. Their reply. "We know you have given that dog a long,
healthy and loved life so we entrust you to take whatever action you
feel is the most appropriate".

We are obviously distressed (just like you aren't when you meat is
slaughtered for you) and the vet said to us, 'This is the last kind
thing you can do for this animal'.

You aren't even there when the animals you exploit are slaughtered are
you ...

To try to even start to conflate what we or anyone does with 'rescued'
animals and your intestinally causing animals suffering and death is
disgusting (but perfectly predictable for a troll of course).