Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IE9UOiDigJhWYWNjaW5hdGVkIE9ubHnigJkgU2VjdG lvbnMgTm93?= ?Q?_In_America?=

On 3/29/2021 8:31 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Did any of those 89 people end up in the ICU? How many of them died as a
result of getting infected? What percentage of 46 million is 89? Maybe
those are some of the questions you should be asking. Not "why are masks
still being recommended." This stuff really isn't that hard.

To start with 89 people might just be the tip of the iceberg since we
don't know how many people got infected and didn't go to the doctor.
This was also one fairly small state.

And how many people had been vaccinated? At least hundreds of thousands.
The vaccines are 75% to 95% effective, not 100%. Did any of the 89 wind up
hospitalized or die?

That was a big factor for me. Too many were in hospitals, on
ventilators, for weeks. Many that did recover are still having
problems. Avoiding the hospital is a good incentive to get the shot. I
get the second next Monday.