Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Farage bails out of politics

In article ,
Pomegranate ******* wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 16:13:15 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Quite. I'm sure it escapes the Brexit lovers and their lies,

I also remember the lies of Armageddon and an impending economic
meltdown.

I suppose you think it's going awfully well so far? All those lovely fish
now ours and bringing in lots of foreign currency? The Irish border
working perfectly? No more immigrants getting in the country?

Dave, do please try to look on the bright side. Just think of all that
lovely sovereignty we got. Have you any plans for your share of it?

Indeed. But then some of our 'sovereignty' have decided the best way is to
leave the country...

--
*If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.