Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: 'Vaccinated Only' Sections Now In America

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:29:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:01:04 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:46:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath
wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower
bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game
against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan,
though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social
distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed
mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such
trouble with reality?

It does question the value if it is only there to protect the vaccinated.

It isnt.

I am surprised the woke crowd doesn't
call that discrimination and selfishness.

Who cares what those ****wits call it.

Since it is clear there will always be 25-30%
who will refuse to be vaccinated,

That's bull**** even in the USA. The DTP1
vaccination rate in the USA is actually 97%
and the DTP3 vaccination rate is actually 94%.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...tes-by-country

will we remain masked forever

Nope.

or at a certain point just say "**** them"?

At some stage enough will have been vaccinated
so that masks wont be needed. We arent there yet.

How is that if vaccination does not prevent you from getting the virus
and passing it along ... and that is just the strains we know about.

Again problems with basic facts and math. How is it that all the other
vaccines work, some even totally eradicating the disease, when none
of them are 100% effective either?

Who knows what we will be looking at in September.

I'm sure wherever we are at, you'll still be here posting BS.

My guess is they will already be working on a new vaccine by then and
we will have to start over. ... but I have already said that.