Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ?Q?_OT:_‘Vaccinated_Only=E2=80=99_Sect io?=?Q?ns_Now_In_America?=

"marika" wrote in message
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:16:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:38:58 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:08:59 -0400, wrote:

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89 post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the ones they
know about.

It's not clear to me what you're getting at. NPR says 130 million doses
have been administered, with 46 million people being fully vaccinated.
With
that in mind, you seem to think it's significant that 89 people still
got
infected after being vaccinated.

The very first sentence of your linked article says "Health officials
report dozens of fully-vaccinated people have contracted COVID-19 in
Minnesota, a development that wasnt unexpected." What part of "a
development that wasn't unexpected" is confusing you? Did someone tell
you
that any of the vaccines would be 100% effective? No, I don't think they
did.

Did any of those 89 people end up in the ICU? How many of them died as a
result of getting infected? What percentage of 46 million is 89? Maybe
those are some of the questions you should be asking. Not "why are masks
still being recommended." This stuff really isn't that hard.

To start with 89 people might just be the tip of the iceberg since we
don't know how many people got infected and didn't go to the doctor.
This was also one fairly small state.

Do not know

however, when you get a vaccine you are de facto infected

Nope.

because they introduce a small bit of the virus into the system

But not a bit that can infect you even with the traditional vaccines.

which causes an immune reaction

It actually get the immune system to produce antibodys.

perhaps you are referring to side effects rather than infection

Nope, he is talking about those who get infected before
the vaccine has taken effect.

By contrast, my friend who is 64 and lives in jersey
got hers quite a while ago no side effects

Likely because her immune system isnt that great.