Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_‘Vaccinated_Only=E2=80=99_ Sections_Now_In_Americ?=?Q?a?=

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 05:50:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 6:15:45 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.
I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I suppose you feel those with comorbidities should just get it over with
and die?

Cindy Hamilton

It might be the answer to saving SS/MC. ;-)
When you look at who actually dies, they are generally old and sick.
Of course there are a few outliers that make the news but they don't
bump the needle in the stats.

https://www.heritage.org/data-visual...deaths-by-age/

i for one want to live long enough to collect

this sounds like what Sarah Palin called death panels

I am looking forward to becoming eligible

Here you have to apply on line

You have to click off a bunch of boxes to show which eligibility category
You are in

There are shots available in many pharmacies, including eg walmar

I saw some stuff in the news where they talked about rural programs that do not rely on the websites, but i am not in those types of areas and I have no way to get to such areas

mk5000

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Edith Sitwell