Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_‘Vaccinated_Only=E2=80=99_ Sections_Now_In_Americ?=?Q?a?=

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5:15:45 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.

I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I know someone who is metabolically healthy, below 60 years old that got it

apparently is still in icu a week later and on respiratorÂ*

Who knows if he will rebound and whenÂ*

this is not uncommon
even if it does not kill you, who would agree to contract the common cold if they could avoid it

mk5000

OSHA is approving two additional quantitative fit testing protocols for inclusion in appendix A of the Respiratory Protection Standard. These protocols a The modified
ambient aerosol condensation nuclei counter (CNC) quantitative fit testing protocol for full-facepiece and half-mask elastomeric respirators and the modified ambient aerosol CNC quantitative fit testing protocol for filtering facepiece respirators.--2019 https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ction-standard