IMM

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

IMM wrote:

IMM wrote:

Salt Lake City is the most ridiculous place to put a city. The lake is
a 40 mile wide ditch. Some religious freak said this is where we build
because he was tired of travelling and up came SLC. The city is the

centre and
all evolves around it.

It does have water

The city is not on the ditch!

however. AND its bang on a big trans-america route.

The communications came because of the town, now city.

No, actually they did not. Read your history.

I spent 6 months there. The locals say it is a silly place to put a city,
although the Rockies rise at the side of it and there are some ski resorts
there now.

---