Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fog lights

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
In article ,
Chris J Dixon wrote:
Both my factory fitted fog lights have front and rear dashboard
indications that they are on.

How easy is it to remember which symbol is for front and which is
the rear?

Mine shows the beam pointing down for front fogs and straight ahead for
the rears. Which makes some kind of sense.

Those are the standard symbols - however, I have to look at them and
think carefully. I'd much prefer plain English labels, but they are not
allowed, it has to be cryptic symbols.

Think exports. To produce them in every single language - and make it
clear to read - isn't going to be easy.

--
*How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.