Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default OT: ‘Vaccinated Only’ Sections Now In America

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:36:27 -0400, Pinocchio Psaki
wrote:

On 3/28/21 8:06 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 2:31:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Why should we be standing in line to vote? Voting by mail is
so much more convenient; I've been doing so for years.

Cindy Hamilton

Voting is no longer needed.

Yes it is.

https://politics.theonion.com/ted-cr...wer-1846553352

LOL

"Ted Cruz" (whoever that might be - probably some shameless
immigrant that snuck over the border)) was unsuccessful in convincing
the non-Trumpets to vote against the right to vote.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012