Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default How long does it take a microwave oven to warm up?

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 1:57:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I have one and I use it but I don't consider that cooking. It is just
heating stuff up. If all I have is a microwave, I can do stuff with it
but it is not my go to thing when I am actually cooking something.
Maybe I just take food more seriously than some folks. If you are
going to eat, it might as well be a treat. I like cooking.

I like cooking, but microwaving frozen green beans is about all they
deserve. Mind you, I'm in the "tender-crisp" camp, so there's not
much difference between nuking and cooking them on the stove.

Fully cooked green beans with bacon in them is a different thing
altogether. That requires the stovetop.

Cindy Hamilton