Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default the Dejoy act

In Ed Pawlowski writes:

They've chosen to keep the highly visible "one ounce" standard
envelope charge pretty stable, but as to the others? hahahah.

Plus, of course, lots of surcharges for this, that, and
all the other things.

Have they? You do know the big package customers have negotiated rates,
not the ones you and I pay.

And they've been paying lots more for those "negotiated rates", too.

I don't have the"big mailer" price sheets, but just as one example,
"priority mail flat rate" envelopes, which was something like $5.25 (I'm
thinking $5.05) four years ago ijumped to $7.50 or so, and now
is at $7.95

So again, that #10 one ounce business envelope has only
crept up gently, but all the other rates are much hgher