Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default The tale of gas cans continues:

In article , says...

Generally one gets what one pays for. You can buy a cheap JD at
Lowes or spend a grand more for a non-consumer-grade JD from the JD dealer.

The mower I bought was a Deere from the Deere dealer and not Lowes.
However it was the same one they sell. I did not know at the time that
Deere would make a piece of junk and put their name on it.

Now most anything under $ 10,000 by Deere is consumer grade. I just
bought a x590 and still think it is consumer grade, but expect it to
last a long time for me.It is just one of the higher consumer grades.