Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery.

In article ,
Robin wrote:
So chose a supplier I've heard of on Ebay, at £80 with free carriage.

JOOI did you look at Tayna? I've been happy with their service & price
but that's on a sample of 3 bog standard batteries over the years. They
have a choice of 69 & 72.

https://www.tayna.co.uk/car-batteries/types/072/

They also list "successful battery fitments" of some older cars though
I've no idea if it's accurate, and couldn't recall your precise model to
test it.

Yes - the same price including delivery as the Ebay one.

--
*It was all so different before everything changed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.