Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 10:39:11 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Speaking of the Autobahn, I was only on it once on a bus tour in Europe
and it was so crowded you'd be lucky to go 40 mph.

I spent 8 years over there and loved almost all of it. One time I was on my
motorcycle, doing 145 mph from Trier to Wittlich on the Autobahn, when a
Porsche 911 came up beside me, wanting to race. I was already maxed out so
I waved him off. A different time my wife and I were driving from
Spangdahlem to Bitburg and my wife asked how fast we were going.
"225", I said.
"Shriek!!"
"Hang on, that's in kilometers. In miles it's only 140."
"Shriek!!"