Ken Fisher

Default Cryntel engineered wood flooring

C:

You're right. I would be leary of the price too. I've heard of the
product but can't think of the manufacturer although I'm inclined to
think it may be imported and may be soft. Have you tested for how well
it holds up to indentations? Scratch tests are just that. They're
often misleading and don't tell the whole story.

Peel and stick products in hardwoods aren't my favorite. How well they
hold up to moisture swings or seasonal changes in your region could
spell the difference of failure or success. In any event, good luck,
but there are many other fine products out there, but they'll be
higher in price.

More information on shopping for hardwood floors
at....http://www.hardwoodinstaller.com/har...aller/shop.htm