Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On 3/26/2021 11:30 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Frank "frank writes:
On 3/26/2021 9:55 AM, rbowman wrote:

Speaking of the Autobahn, I was only on it once on a bus tour in Europe
and it was so crowded you'd be lucky to go 40 mph.

You cannot draw any conclusions from a single visit on a single highway.

I drove through Nashville in the early 1980s on the freeway and it was
so crowded you'd be lucky to go 40mph.

Of course. And, I also drove in Nashville on the freeway during rush
hour and it was crowded.

I heard a story of someone that went to Germany and needed to get to a
meeting. The host said, good news and bad news. Bad news is that it is
100 miles away and we only have one hour. Good news is that we will
make it. they did.

When we were on the Autobahn it was summer and everyone goes on vacation
and drives south in the direction we were going.