Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Getting a new energy tariff - or not

On 26 Mar 2021 at 12:42:41 GMT, "Harry Bloomfield, Esq."
wrote:

It happens that Dave Plowman (News) formulated :
As opposed to privatized, where the incentive is to make the maximum
profit.

But against considerable competition vying for our custom, so the net
result is much cheaper for us. I think that is important.

I'm not convinced - it's ripe for cartels.

That said, my supplier (Yorkshire Energy) has just gone bust, which was of no
surprise to me as the prices were about 25% less than the nearest competitor.
I had relatively cheap fuel for a year, and I'm sure those managing it all did
OK too.

--
Cheers, Rob