Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fusebox burn out.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 24/03/2021 18:00, Tim+ wrote:
Scott wrote:
On 24 Mar 2021 17:43:56 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

Adrian Caspersz wrote:

That fusebox not made for that overload on that leg, maybe it should
have been installed on the right (full picture please!)

It’s been replaced now and I don’t think there are more pictures.

By a different electrician I hope?

Nope. Same one (which concerns me!).

Did you check if he used a torque screwdriver?

If he did, and he claim to have used the correct settings, he'll
effectively be absolved from blame.

Crikey. I just tighten them till they groan. And never ever had a terminal
screw come lose. But seen plenty on other installations.

--
*When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.