Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On 25/03/2021 12:01, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 11:30:23 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:
snip troll distraction strawmen and ****e

Except, in this situation, it wasn't erroneous, it was technically
100% correct. Apologise or STFU.

I'm sorry if I pointed out "You do realise that the RPi can load from SD
card and then no more writes. So no writing at all once the image is
loaded onto the card" and this wasn't your chosen solution.

snip more unread ... and I'll continue to do so

Nope, just a straight apology for all the BS when your 'solution'
wasn't relevant for *ANY* RPi HA installation. NO exceptions or
provisos.

If I did it would be a lie. The solution has already been used in a real
installation. As I said, the Pi will probably give out before the SD
card. Less corruption of the SD contents in the event of power failure too.

I apologise for you not understanding,
"You do realise that the RPi can load from SD card and then no more
writes. So no writing at all once the image is loaded onto the card".

where you replied,
"Ok, explain *exactly* what you mean by that (knowing just how
disingenuous you are on most things)".

You stated publicly you apologise when you are wrong, so do it, or
continue to be the disingenuous lying troll I believe you are.

Clearly I am wrong, and I truly and humbly apologise if this is not your
preferred solution.

Now accept the following petition, so that geese can be reared with a
unforced eating regime.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...t-of-fois-gras

Since we are no longer a member of the EU, a ban is now achievable.
Hooray on both counts. :-)