Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Fake News CNN Headline Distorts Powell’s Libel Defense

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 24 Mar 2021 16:51:58 -0700 (PDT), marika
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 10:13:27 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/23/2021 10:27 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

https://thenewamerican.com/fake-news...libel-defense/

So, I just read all of that and my opinion has not changed. She has an
opinion and it may be ****ed up. She hopes it plays out in court even
though she has no fact of rigged election.

I can draw one conclusion though, by the time lawyers twist all of that
around the jurors will have a headache and no understanding of what they
are trying to conclude.

I am gonna have a headache from her long distance

nb: so far it is only a motion to dismiss, which is a decision for the judge alone, whether to let it get to trial

she has little to no chance to win this motion.

she generally admitted the obvious - that she said what she said

she does not dispute this. she disputes it did not rises to the defamatory level

it is going to trial and she knows it (unless they negotiate out of court settlement but that would take her to the $ cleaners)

Maybe she could cross-complain against trump, and say she was just
repeating what he told her and since he's the prez she believed him.

So whatever judgment is decided against her, he has to pay it.

Did stumpie say anthing about the voting machines? I can't keep track.

mk5000

Outside in the distance, a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
"There must be some way out of here," said the joker to the thief
"There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.--all along the watchtower, John Wesley Harding