Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jurb...@gmail.com is offline

Default Any can know how to fix Pioneer SX-700T call this number 0728398967

Believe it or not this one has been out-stupided.

"Do you have one of those TV fixing machines ? You got no business in business without one".

I wonder if you can top that in Australia. Now I used to be under the impression that most are smart, which means nothing. I am on this really private site, we got three pompous asses that all think they know it all when they are all just disgusting, stupid ultra-liberals. I don't mean regular liberals here, look in the dictionary and there is a picture of them. And of course they know what is best for us 10,000 ****ing miles away.

And y'all spun Lewin A R W Edwards. just type his name in a search and read his history, used to be a resume. I ran into him when he was here doing coding n **** on an H1B. Quit college at 16 ad studies have been ad hoc since, it once said.

So basically I think you have to have a balance so you have to pay for the sharp guys by having a few that, well, are sharp as a bowling ball. It keeps some sort of natural balance maybe.

I am sure this is enough drivel for you, just thought you might derive a little, well something.