Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 21:29:41 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:

snip cowardly troll ****e

If you post nonsense like,

"Ah, just remembered, I think the RPi is not considered the best choice
for a serious / long term system is that it runs on an SD and that's not
good for long term writes?"

Right, so where do you think HA writes all the log / history / config
files to then, volatile RAM or space? Or all the OS updates or HA
updates (that happen pretty regularly).

And before you try to squirm out of it like you *always* do, we were
talking SPECIFICALLY about running Home Assistant on a RPi here,
nothing else.

So, I wonder what the chances are of an apology from you are,
especially since you stated publicly that you give them out when they
are due? I'm guessing none, because I was right and you are just a
lying troll.

I will respond when with simply modifying a config file there are no
more writes and so the SD card may well outlast the RPi.

See above faceplanter. As usual you don't have an f'ing clue.

Best killfile me, then you won't see corrections I'm obliged, for the
better good, to correct.

'You are obliged' ... listen to yourself FFS, who do you think you
are??

No, you keep 'correcting me' and I will keep feeling sorry that you
really can't see yourself for what you really are, a sad little troll.
;-(

Cheers, T i m