Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On 24/03/2021 18:01, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 16:41:24 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:

snip troll ****

Seriously, you need to get help.

(For the hard of thinking) When that is the case, can you accept it
won't be wanted or accepted from you (no matter how confusing that is
bound to be to you) and irrespective of how much Googling you have
done on the subject?

No googling was required.

The links, showing a forum exchange of how writes to a SD card in a
Raspberry Pi could be stopped, were in a series of personal emails with
a colleague from some 18 months ago. The only search was the contents of
my emails.

As I said, you need help and to love fellow mankind, however much you
hate people who can justify their naturally healthy diet.

Yes, I accept you don't like reading facts you wish weren't true.