Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default diy smart multiway trailing socket.

On 24/03/2021 17:53, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 15:57:21 +0000, wrote:

snip

What part of what I think of you (from the stuff you have come out
with in the past) and then being interested in anything you say, don't
you get?

Oh dear. Just let go of whatever grievance you think you have and get on
with life,

You probably haven't noticed (for good reason I'm sure) that I don't
typically reply to any of these trolls?

Only when they provide supported facts you'd rather not read.

rather than shouting at someone you don't know.

I know enough about ****headxx to know that I wouldn't **** on him if
he was on fire (and 'shouting' ... ).

That says more about your love for fellow humans that you can possibly
imagine.

You wouldn't
(I hope) act like this face-to-face

See above. Up to him poking his ignorant nose in (and me calling him
out for the fun of it), this thread was polite and informative.

It was until someone starting proffering abuse.

so why do you think it's OK to do it
on a discussion forum?

You are new here yes?

I think he will already have you down to a tee.

Anonymity, perhaps?

Well, my name and email are valid so ... ?

So still anonymous then.

Have you actually looked at:
spaced.me.uk

And Nominet's entry:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address
against a 3rd party source on 15-Jan-2013

My name is valid too.