Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

On 3/24/2021 5:25 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 3:12:56 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/24/2021 1:31 PM, Kristine wrote:
I am looking for a bread maker/s made in USA. Can you help me. I'm done
with China!!!!!!!

No one has replied with on since this started 9 years ago so I guess
not. Mix by hand like your grandmother did.

Is Panasonic building its stuff in Japan, at least?

Looks like the high end models are. Could still contain some China made
parts though.

https://tinyurl.com/2b3cxndm