Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Fake_News_CNN_Headline_Distorts_Powell=e 2=80=99s_Li?=?Q?bel_Defense?=

On 3/24/2021 6:47 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 3/23/21 11:13 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/23/2021 10:27 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

https://thenewamerican.com/fake-news...libel-defense/

So, I just read all of that and my opinion has not changed.Â* She has
an opinion and it may be ****ed up.Â* She hopes it plays out in court
even though she has no fact of rigged election.

I can draw one conclusion though, by the time lawyers twist all of
that around the jurors will have a headache and no understanding of
what they are trying to conclude.

I'm sure by now all evidence has been destroyed.Â* The democrats did a
spectacular job on the theft of the 2020 election.Â* The worst is yet to
come.

That's the best you can come up with? Where was the evidence all along?
Why did all those Trump appointed judges toss them out?

Admit it, Trump is just a "has been" and voters had enough of him. Many
of us did not vote for Biden, be voted against Trump.