Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default robust labelling system?

On 22/03/2021 09:09, SH wrote:
On 22/03/2021 00:56, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 23:02:50 +0000, SH wrote:

I like that idea....

1 vs 2 vs 3 drilled holes for year rotation and then white, red, green
and blue for strawberry plant breed.....

Two holes and coloured cord in each. Ten colours and you have 100
combinations.

Cord: black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, grey,
white.

Or just one hole and 4 colors for the 4 varietys he has.

but I need to indicate how old the strawberry plant is as I discard
after 3 years......

The idea is that with 45 buckets, 15 are 1st year, 15 are 2nd year and
15 are third year......

S.

3 holes in each, LH is year 1, centre year 2, RH year 3. And four
colours, one for each variety.