Tom

Default Whirlpool Duet Washer Problems?

"Coop" wrote in message
om...
Well, I'm going to take my paperwork down to Best Buy and ask to speak
to a manager and see where that gets me. Thanks for the Sears advice.
My brother used to work there and they would take back all kinds of
stuff.

The Best Buy Customer Service Center is not being that cooperative.
Best thing would be a replacement washer, but I want to get rid of
both of them and try something different.

I, also, wouldn't rule out contacting Whirlpool at their 1-800 customer
service number. Whirlpool is pretty good about seeing that their customers
are taken care of. Very important, however, when contacting them to be sure
they get the impression that you are a life long customer and are really
surprised that you are having a problem. And your quest is to see if there
is anything they can do to help you out of your situation. The old adage
about sugar being better than vinegar. I've seen major manufacturers like
Whirlpool and GE authorize dealers to take back appliances and return them
to the manufacturer for pre-approved credit.