Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:47:58 -0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote:

Boris wrote:

Ugliest? The AMC Gremlin. The Edsel and the Xb look fine.

+1

I don't have a problem with the Gremlin. It fit well with the raft of road
louses of the day, such as the Ford Pinto. To me, the Gremlin is a lot
nicer looking than the Pacer, with its curved rear window.

My choice for ugly car would be the Pontiac Aztek or almost any electric
car, the Scion (Kia? ???) that was advertised as being driven by a group of
chipmunks, plus of course the Pacer. The Gremlin would be pretty far down
the list.