Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 3/21/2021 10:42 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:35:21 -0400, Heywood wrote:

On 3/21/2021 7:14 AM, jimmy wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/336xnms7

Paul comes across as an arrogant politician that wants to show how
smart
he is.
And all he does is show how ignorant he is

Rand Paul is just following the science.

If a snowflake can't handle the truth, they should "circle back" to
their safe space until the "crisis" is over.

No, the eye doctor was over talking the scientist. He did not want to
hear what the scientist was trying to explain.

What "scientist"? Fauci is a politician.

I doubt he has stepped in a lab other than to get his picture taken
for a decade and he hasn't seen a patient in 3 decades.

At least Fauci worked in infectious diseases. I trust him more than the
eye doctor politician that thinks he knows more.

And it isnt about trust, that ****wit Paul clearly doesnt
have a ****ing clue about the science with this virus.