Posted to uk.telecom,uk.d-i-y,comp.sys.raspberry-pi

Default New BBC and Absolute radio streaming URLS

On 21/03/2021 14:02, tony sayer wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
scribeth thus
On 14/03/2021 19:35, Axel Berger wrote:
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Hard to believe anyone with an internet radio would still want to
listen to the ****e the BBC has to offer,

Come to Germany and you'll see how enormously grateful I am for the BBC.
Whatever do you have in mind, that could be even comparable to them?

I sympathise.
In continental Europe on FM the only classical music radio was
re-broadcasts for Radio 3 concerts and nothing in Germany

I used to listen on longwave after the demise of the British forces'
BFBS. You can't think what a great change podcasts and streeams have
made to my listening.

Indeed

Don't quite understand what your getting at here are you saying theres
no classic stations in Germany or ones worth listening to?

No, I am saying that I found none on FM radio while driving from
Dunquerque to Koblenz..after Aachen.

Still got Bayern Klassik?..

Https://www.br-klassik.de/programm/l...tream-158.html

Let alone the excellent Czech D-Dur service from Prague

https://www.mujrozhlas.cz/zive/d-dur?autopla

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that