Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:02:18 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11:22:22 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/19/2021 10:52 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:58:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

If you can't attack the message, shoot the messenger.
Why didn't you tell us what part was wrong?
I just saw Fauci tell Rand Paul all of those things the other day on
C-Span. (that is live congress TV, not some opinion network).

Must have watched a different episode. I saw Paul interrupting Fauci
as
he tried to explain the reason and the varients that may or may not
be
protected.

Rand Paul just wanted to show off and be a bully.

I saw Fauci telling us they don't know, over and over again about
everything.
Will they ever know enough to say it is 100% safe and will he get away
from the hysteria before then?
At a certain point we need the information to take a calculated risk
and isn't life just a series of calculated risks anyway?
We are quickly reaching the point that driving to the restaurant is
more dangerous than going in, mask or not.
The question Paul asked is, if your are vaccinated, why aren't you
safe and it is a good question. If not, why get the shot?

Every time Fauci tried to explain about the variants Paul cut him off.
He asked questions but did not want to hear answers, he wanted to make
his own statement.

https://tinyurl.com/336xnms7

Paul comes across as an arrogant politician that wants to show how smart
he is.

+1

Another fine example of what the GOP has become today. I remember when
the
jerk was running for president. At one of the debates the issue of what
to do about
Iran developing nuclear weapons came up. Rand Paul said it's their right
to go ahead
and develop one. By the time he was done answering, it sounded like he
thought it
would be a good idea to help them do it or just give them some. He's
cuckoo for
cocoa puffs. Must be in the family genes, his father was half nuts too,
but this one
is worse.

Yes, his father was too "conservative" but this guy is a wacko.

There are iirc 4 Repulbican senators among the 25% of Congress, which
means 50% of Republicans, who haven't gotten vaccinated even though they
all could have months ago. You have to really be an idealogue to risk
your life for stupid principles.

There is only one Republican member of Congress from Maryland, Andy
Harris, who is also an MD** and he spent one morning (probably more like
30 or 60 minutes) giving vaccine injections in his district. And he
made a point of it iirc by getting reporters there to notice. So he's
not a medical idiot. BUT, he was also among the 147 Republican
congressmen (including 8 Republican senators out of about 260 Republican
representatives and senators who voted against certifying the election
results. (so that 8 out of 50 Rep. senators and 139 out of about 210
Rep. representatives!)
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...objectors.html

**I really wonder why someone doing something so productive
as medicine would stop and spend his time, no matter which
party he was in, spinning his wheels in Congress.

I guess some feel that they can make more of a difference in Congress.

Ben Carson's hands began to be unsteady, so that's a good reason,
especially for a brain surgeon like he was, where every millimeter
matters. But I wonder about some of the others if they didn't know
they were not good doctors so they should try something else.

And presumably some just decide that they don't like the
job with an endless stream of people silly enough to see
a doctor when they have the common cold or just need
a medical certificate for time off work or just don't like
having to show up and go thru the motions when you
don't feel like it some days.

Harris is an anesthesiologist and I don't think if his hand
shakes a little it would keep him from medicine, in fact
he claims to be still practicing medicine. Maybe one of
the links below will say if he does that or not. I'll read
them when I get home. Now I have to go out and I
haven't read them yet, but I'm emailing them to someone
else who because of gerrymandering, lives in his district
although it's miles from the rest of his district.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/rese.../andrew-harris
https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...6sa-story.html
https://www.delmarvanow.com/story/ne...il/5851475002/
https://patch.com/maryland/belair/i-...signation-call