Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default robust labelling system?

In article ,
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
My mother when she was alive used some kind of thing made by Scotch. Yes
they were glued on but were not dymo, you just prized then off from what
you stuck them on at the end of the year if you wanted to change them,
trouble is I cannot recall what they were called, white on a black
background, looked almost engraved and though you could bend them a
little, they were best on a clean dry flat surface.
I think she inherited it from her place of work when they shut down.
Brian

Traffolite? 3 layer black laminate with the centre white. Etch or engrave
the outer and you got white lettering.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England