Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:06:54 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 12:24:19 AM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message

We are quickly reaching the point that driving to the
restaurant is more dangerous than going in, mask or not.
BULL****.

What are the annual deaths from all auto accidents in the US, 40K?
We have 500K dead from Covid in one year, we're adding to that at the
rate of 1K+ per day and Covid is now increasing again in 13 states.

Look at who died and lets reframe the question.

No thanks.

95% of the covid deaths involved people, mostly old people

Yes.

with serious co morbidities.

Another bare faced lie. In fact its JUST co morbiditys
that most old people have, not serious co morbiditys.

A good percentage of them were in
nursing homes, not out on the road.

But plenty of them arent in fact in nursing homes.
The reason so many die in nursing homes is because
this virus spreads like wildfire inside any building
with lots of people in it all the time.

If you are a reasonably healthy person and you drive
to a restaurant that is using any decent health and
safety protocol, which is more dangerous?

The virus. And its not just death that matters either.

I also notice that some of the states with the
worst resurgence of cases are still locked down.

They are still locked down BECAUSE they
have the worst emergence of cases, ****wit.

Michigan is a good start on that but New Jersey is
running pretty tight too. Hawaii is even harder to explain.

Nope, how the virus spreads is very dependant on lifestyle.

The worst states reported tonight on NBC were Maine, New
Hampshire, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota and Idaho.

I do expect we might see more cases here but with so many
people from those hot spots coming here it is not surprising.