Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 02:12:03 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:54:19 -0400,
wrote:

If I don't get vaccinated, am I more likely to kill some of my family
and friends?

Yes. At least the ones too stupid to have gotten vaccinated.

You missed the point Fauci and his gang said. The vaccine is not
proven to reduce transmission so you are not protecting others.

You have a pretty obvious mistake here. All you can say is, "The vaccine
is not proven to reduce transmission so IT IS NOT PROVEN THAT you are
protecting others." I don't have to explain why this sentence is
correct, right?

Read that in the context of the thread.

More mindless bull****.

Further, there is quite a bit of evidence from israel
that Pfizer does reduce transmission, and Moderna
is basically the same as Pfizer, so that's another mistake.

Tell Fauci. He didn't get that memo.

Another bare faced lie and irrelevant to Fauci's point
that we dont yet know how effective those vaccines
are against the new more virulent variants because
Israel hasnt see a lot of those yet.

Cindy just said this about it protecting you.

"The effectiveness of the Moderna is 94.1%; Pfizer, 95%,
Johnson & Johnson, 66%."

Since the survival rate of unvaccinated people is 99.7% or so those
numbers are somewhat un reassuring.

Scott is right. If you're comparing 94.1, 95, and 99.7, you shouldn't
be. They represent two different things that are independent of each
other.

OK here is another number
"Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and
recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they cant
count people who dont get COVID-19 tests. Experts also dont have
information about the outcome of every infection. However, early
estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between
97% and 99.75%."

But the number of deaths due to the virus
alone are nothing like that last number so
its obviously nothing like the recovery rate.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-recovery-overview#1

I am doing the Pfizer Sunday but mostly because it was free and easy.
I am not convinced it is going to improve my life much if I still need
to wear a mask and avoid seeing people according to the government.

That's the thing so many people don't appreciate. You're not sick now
and if you don't get sick in the next 2 years, you probably won't know
-- I don't know how you could know -- if it's because you didn't meet
anyone with Corona, you did but you wouldn't have caught it from him
anyhow, or you would have caught it but the vaccine saved you.

I have been far from a hermit. I am out running around pretty
much like normal for the last year, in an unlocked down state

Yes, you actually are that stupid. And the reason you didnt get it
is because you didnt do much of the most high risk activity like
associating with lots of people who werent your wife indoors.

and if I got it, I was asymptomatic. No I
am not running scared like most of you.

None of us are running scared. Some of us are taking sensible precautions.

A few fools like Muggles and you are taking no precautions.

I am getting the vaccine because it was easy at CVS, just like I
said I would do months ago when the vaccine was announced.
I was not willing to get in Black Friday lines or be "caller # 47" in
some call in contest.