Saravana

Default Did Seller violate the offer letter

I did drop by the small claim court (Taunton MA) and got the
application. I may have to file a claim against the seller. They say
it takes 3 months for the case to come to trial.

Saravana

Ed Blackman wrote in message ...
In article , Saravana wrote:
I have already spoken to my previous attorney and he has suggested
me to file a case in local city court. But the issue is, it seems it
will take 6 months for the case to come to trial. I am very much
surprised that I cannot do anything to get atleast my money back
now.

Small claims court shouldn't take you 6 months (I think it's typically
30 to 60 days from the date you file, to allow time for the summons),
and you should be well under the small claims limit.

Did your lawyer mention small claims court?

Ed