Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Have you never ever ...

On 20/03/2021 13:49, T i m wrote:
On 20 Mar 2021 12:30:30 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:
snip troll ****

The issue is that T r o l l
either assumes he knows what he's talking about,

It doesn't take much to *know* that our treatment of animals as
commodities to teat as we wish is *wrong*.

Have you asked your animals the same question? I'm sure you can
incarcerate them in conditions you would call pleasant. But it's still
prison.

or insists that emotions
override all other considerations.

I insist on no such thing (so even more Goblin lies and ****e).

More denial.

The business with the treatment of injured
horses demonstrates that.

Bwhahaha ... everything I said on that subject was 100% correct and
ironically, you had to be educated on it by others!!!

But hey, I appreciate once you have been indoctrinated to ignore the
suffering, exploitation and death you unnecessarily bring to animals
is a difficult thing for you to accept (especially given how old /
left brained (and so inflexible re your thinking)), but it can be
done, if you *actually* care about animals.

When your argument end with abusing those around you, you've effectively
lost the argument.

You exploit pets in your household. The fact you now deny owning a dog
demonstrates you are suffering cognitive dissonance.

The only indoctrination here is from your fellow fanatical vegans which
you've taken onboard, hook line and sinker.

Your desperation shows, please get help.