Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Have you never ever ...

On 20 Mar 2021 12:30:30 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:
snip troll ****

The issue is that T r o l l
either assumes he knows what he's talking about,

It doesn't take much to *know* that our treatment of animals as
commodities to teat as we wish is *wrong*.

or insists that emotions
override all other considerations.

I insist on no such thing (so even more Goblin lies and ****e).

The business with the treatment of injured
horses demonstrates that.

Bwhahaha ... everything I said on that subject was 100% correct and
ironically, you had to be educated on it by others!!!

But hey, I appreciate once you have been indoctrinated to ignore the
suffering, exploitation and death you unnecessarily bring to animals
is a difficult thing for you to accept (especially given how old /
left brained (and so inflexible re your thinking)), but it can be
done, if you *actually* care about animals.

The chances are you don't and hence why you are unable to understand
why what you are doing is wrong (especially in 2021).

Given that most meat you eat is 'factory farmed' (no matter how much
you would prefer to believe the marketing) and so not raised in a
natural environment where they might come in contact with the bacteria
they once might to allow them to produce B12, they have to be given it
in their food, in implants under the skin or devices in their
digestive tract, just so that you might get some of it when you
consume their flesh.

Seeing how 'unnatural' that process is, anyone who had any common
sense would see it would be far better all round for us to take the
B12 supplement ourselves ... and everyone who eats B12 supplemented
foods (and many are) already does (and it's easier absorbed that way
compared with trying to extract it from meat). Our recent blood tests
came back 'normal' (even when especially focused on vegan diet) and
that's from a starting point over a years ago with neither of us ever
being big meat eaters.

So, all you have left is your choice, you choose to satisfy your
(indoctrinated) taste buds by consuming something you could neither
catch, kill, cut up and digest raw, 'naturally' (like a carnivore
can) nor in most cases, or even be prepared to witness when you force
someone else to do your dirty work for you in a slaughterhouse.

Then when to try to argue against anyone trying to minimise the
unnecessary suffering, exploitation and death of millions of innocent
and sentient creatures makes you even more disgusting. ;-(

But hey, you are just a Goblin, and that's what they are all like.

Cheers, T i m