Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

Ralph Mowery wrote
wrote

I'm sure Sanders would have been far more to your satisfaction.
Instead you got a middle of the roader who believes strongly
in negotiation and compromise. Sorry it didn't go your way.

Actually Trump would have been my way. All Biden wants
to do now is cancel anything Trump had done good or bad.

That's overstated. He didn't cancel the virus
bailout stuff or what happened in Syria.

I hope all the ones that voted for him enjoy the
higher energy and taxes. Also all the lost jobs.

Its far from clear that there will be lost jobs given that
the economy should recover well with the vaccine roll
out which is working quite well, one of the best in the
world, tho not as good as the best like Israel and likely
wont be on the monitoring of the result its getting.

Not sure how the unions are that voted for Biden, but
I bet many of them wish they had not voltd for him now.

I think that's unlikely given that it will be a while before
the downsides of dem policy become obvious.

Sanders would have been another at the bottom of my list.

Me too, he is much worse than Joe. But the dems realise
that and have crippled is prospects very effectively.

Many of the democrats seem just wanting to tax the ones
with some money and give it away to potentional voters.

Yes, but the dem system has ensured that they don't get
to be prez. They havent been as effective with congress
but the half terms should fix that, it usually does.