Posted to alt.home.repair

Default poison oak

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 18:26:30 -0200, dan wrote:

Which works better to eradicate thousands of little poison oak plants?

All are small (about a millimeter to two or three millimeters in stem
diameter) where they're vines so some stick up six inches to a foot to even
three feet and when I pull them I can generally get another five or ten feet
of under the leaves rooty vine.

They're easy to pull up out of the ground.
They're easy to spray since they have a distinctive set of leaves.

But which works best for long term poison oak eradication?
Pulling?
Spraying? (roundup)

If you really want to kill it use Garlon (or Ortho Brush B gone full
strength) triclopyr